Sunday, November 20, 2011

Blessing - I bless you in the name of Christ Jesus


I, Christhyani, a servant of God and of the Lord Jesus Christ, worship the almighty God who created me with my face to the ground, kneel down and lift my hands before the Lord who formed me and bow my head before my mother Holy Spirit who makes me.
I bless all of you my beloved, in the name of The Father and of The Son and of the Holy Spirit.
Isaiah 43: 6

5 Fear not: for I am with thee: I will bring thy seed from the east, and gather thee from the west;
6 I will say to the north, Give up; and to the south, Keep not back: bring my sons from far, and my daughters from the ends of the earth;
7 Even every one that is called by my name: for I have created him for my glory, I have formed him; yea, I have made him. Nehemiah 8: 6 
And Ezra blessed the LORD, the great God. And all the people answered, Amen, Amen, with lifting up their hands: and they bowed their heads, and worshipped the LORD with their faces to the ground.
1 John 1: 1 - 3 
1 That which was from the beginning, which we have heard, which we have seen with our eyes, which we have looked upon, and our hands have handled, of the Word of life;
2 (For the life was manifested, and we have seen it, and bear witness, and shew unto you that eternal life, which was with the Father, and was manifested unto us;)
3 That which we have seen and heard declare we unto you, that ye also may have fellowship with us: and truly our fellowship is with the Father, and with his Son Jesus Christ.

2 Corinthians 13: 14 

The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the communion of the Holy Ghost, be with you all. Amen.

3 John 1: 2
Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth.

Psalms 7: 17

I will praise the LORD according to his righteousness: and will sing praise to the name of the LORD most high.
               
Praise to Jesus Christ and Glory to God 

Christhyani

No comments:

Post a Comment